The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the proper handling and supervision of warehouse activities in accordance with the ICRC standard operating procedures.
• Ensures that goods are received, stored and dispatched according to set procedure; immediately reports any problems or discrepancies
• Ensures that goods are properly segregated and packed in the warehouse (In-house and Outsourced)
• Controls and takes care for proper pest control and hygiene standards, makes sure that Good Warehousing Practice (GWP) is implemented
• Ensures Lean Logistics/Lean Warehousing standards are applied & sustained
• Records information in the logistics operational system (IRIS/JDE - ORACLE), provides statistics and other relevant reporting
• Organizes inventory counts and initiates claim reports, implements logistics related master data management (Material Master data, Supplier Master data etc..)
• Prepares loading plan for deliveries and advises on the most suitable means of transport
• Ensures proper capacities and throughput of warehouse, contributes on mid and long term warehouse development strategy
• Follows up and provides inputs to Logistics team for inventory optimization and stock management; is responsible for warehouse cost analyzing
• Ensures that stock is rotated according to the principles of first-in-first-out (FIFO) and/or first-expired-first-out (FEFO) and picked/packed correctly
• Manages warehousing service providers, maintains good level of interaction with quality laboratories and other suppliers
• University degree in a relevant field
• At least 4 years of relevant work experience, international humanitarian work experience will be viewed as an asset
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English, Armenian, Russian
• Computer literacy (Microsoft office package), good knowledge of an ERP systems (such as SAP, JDE/Oracle) will be viewed as an asset
• Excellent organizational and scheduling skills
• Disciplined and accurate personality
• Analytical and data management skills
• Forklift and light vehicle driving license will be viewed as an asset
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian Law and universal humanitarian principles. Established in 1863, the ICRC is at the origin of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
The ICRC Delegation in Armenia is announcing a vacant full-time position of “Warehouse Supervisor” based in Yerevan.
Deadline for application: 18 August 2022
In case your skills and background correspond to the mentioned requirements, please send your CV in English, a motivation letter in English and copies of diplomas/certificates to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating “Warehouse Supervisor”.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We offer on-going development, diverse culture and constant quest to do things better.
For additional information, please consult the ICRC website: www.icrc.org
Please, clearly mention that you have heard about this position from JobFinder.am career portal.